We are offering a free online taster session on Friday 22 October from 10-11:30am. To join us sign up here.
Leap of Faith is an open dance class for older people. They meet weekly and over the years have worked with a range of top choreographers and performed at fantastic venues, including Stratford Circus Arts Centre, City Hall, the Southbank Centre, Sadler’s Wells and Trafalgar Square.
From Autumn 2021 classes will be a mix of online (via Zoom) and in-person sessions.
Under the direction of Molly Wright, Leap of Faith challenges the preconceptions around older dancers and aims to profile their work alongside other high-quality, professional dance companies.
The class is for open-minded people who want to learn exciting dance styles, meet new people, perform, and of course… have fun!
- Fri 24 Sep – Online 10-11:30am
- Fri 1 Oct – Online 10-11:30am
- Fri 8 Oct – In-person 9.45-11:45am (Rosetta Arts)
- Fri 15 Oct – In-person 9.45-11:45am (Rosetta Arts)
- Fri 22 Oct – Online 10-11:30am
- Fri 5 Nov – Online 10-11:30am
- Fri 12 Nov – Online 10-11:30am
- Fri 19 Nov – Online 10-11:30am
- Fri 26 Nov – In-person 9.45-11:45am (East London Dance)
- Fri 3 Dec – In-person 9.45-11:45am (English National Ballet)
Check in: 9:45am in-person / 10am online
Class: 10-11:30am in-person / 10.15-11.15am online
Feedback: 11:30-11:45am in-person / 11.15-11.30am online
Please register to join Leap of Faith 2021-22 on the form at the bottom of this page (complete the form here if you are using a mobile device) and then pay for the sessions via Eventbrite here. We will then send you all the information you need to join in the online and in-person sessions.