Access & Accessibility:
- Our office, co-working space and studios are located across three floors of a historic warehouse conversion. All lift accessible.
- You are welcome to park for 20 mins for loading or unloading directly outside our front door. Want to park for longer? See above.
- Accessible toilets are on each floor and baby changing facilities on the ground floor.
- We have changing rooms on each floor, but due to Covid-19, these are temporarily unavailable though individual toilets can be used.
- Coming for a class? Great! Please make sure you have access to your booking confirmation on any smart device (or printed hardcopy) so we can check you in and welcome you to the building.
We want everyone who enters the Talent House to feel confident, safe and secure.
We are following government guidance to provide you with the safest experience and ask the following to remain a Covid-secure venue.
- All visitors are requested to present a negative lateral flow test taken in the 24 hours prior to their visit.
- Please kindly wear a face covering whilst moving around the building. Masks should be removed whilst dancing, and unless requested otherwise, can be taken off while seated, during a meeting or whilst eating or drinking. Please remember that not everyone is able to wear a face covering and not all access needs or exemptions may be visible.
- All visitors must have booked their class, event, tour or meeting in advance to gain access to the building. Want to visit outside of these? We’d love to hear from you on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Between the point of registration and joining us, we ask that if any visitor feels unwell or develops any symptoms or a positive case of Covid-19, they will isolate, not attend and follow government guidelines.
- We have hand sanitiser points around the building for you to use.
- Please be considerate to others and give extra space wherever possible.
- Our classes and programmes will be running at reduced capacity to begin with so you can have the space you need to move safely.
- Our building is ventilated using fresh, un-recycled air which is complemented in our studio spaces by heating and air conditioning units that maintain comfortable temperatures. We will increase natural ventilation wherever possible.
- We have a rigorous daily cleaning system in our building. If you are concerned about cleanliness in the building, please do speak to our team – we’re here to help.
Talent House Activity:
- Find out more about our classes here
- Find out more about our artists support here
- Find out more about programme opportunities here
- Find out more about programme events here
- Find out more about the East London Dance Membership Scheme here
- Hire our studios here
- Find out more about activity our music partner UD are offering at The Talent House here