Become a Patron
Would you like to follow a named artist as they develop their career? Have special access to rehearsals and performances, or attend special gatherings and talks? Together we can devise your own bespoke relationship with East London Dance, to fit your particular passion. With three levels starting from £12.50 per month, we would be honoured to welcome you as a Patron.
Patron: Bronze Level Benefits (Minimum of £150 per year)
- All the benefits of a Friend membership, plus…
- Invitation for two to an annual Patrons reception at one of our events
- Acknowledgement of your generosity and support on our website
Patron: Silver Level Benefits (Minimum of £350 per year)
- All the benefits of a Bronze Patron, plus…
- Access to rehearsals, workshops or sharings
- A personal ticket booking line through our staff team
- Acknowledgement of your generosity and support in our annual review
Patron: Gold Level Benefits: (£1,000+ per year)
- All the benefits of a Silver Patron, plus…
- Acknowledgement of your support in our event programmes
- Creation of a bespoke, behind-the-scenes relationship between you and our work to fit your particular passion, such as meeting the artists your funding supports
Remember, your donation will be boosted by 25% through Gift Aid2 and doubled by Arts Council England match funding1.
To discuss a major gift or for more information, contact Pauline Etim-Ubah on 020 8279 1044 or at email@example.com.
“From the professional dancers to the kids of East London to the older generation of dancers – all were equally amazing and inspirational. So special to feel the spirit of London and be a proper community”
“It physically pushed me out of my comfort zone… The warmth and love I have received has been the best part and has had a profound impact on me, not just as a performer – but simply as a human being.”
International artistic exchange participant