Homeward Festival – Celebrating diversity, connection and discovery through dance.
East London Dance hands over programming duties to its future innovators (The Fi.ELD) for a weekend-long interactive celebration of dance for young people by young people.
The Fi.ELD want to entertain, enlighten and challenge you with a full weekend of dance. Find out from national and international dance professionals how to create a space that brings audiences into your world; learn about the environmental crisis happening to our home through our dance video installation; experience diverse dance performances from emerging artists as they share their vision of home; take a deep dive into the enthralling world of vogue and express yourself through discussions with some of London’s finest voguers; or just come and chill out with some meditative dance.
Wherever you are from and whatever your background, if you love dance we’ve got you covered. Join us and discover a home away from home.
Homeward Festival is a two-day festival created, curated and produced by the Fi.ELD (the Future Innovators of East London Dance).
Find full details of each event and book your tickets via Stratford Circus Arts Centre
Full Festival Line-Up
- A Home Truth (Exhibition) | Fri 1 & Sat 2 Nov | All Day | Free (non-ticketed)
- At Home in House (Dance Workshop) | Fri 1 Nov | 4:30 – 6pm | £7
- Homeward Found (Dance Showcase) | Fri 1 Nov | 7:30 – 9pm | £7
- Meditative Dance (Workshop) | Sat 2 Nov | 10:30am – 12:30pm | £7
- Finding a Home Within the Artistic World (Talks) | Sat 2 Nov | 1:30 – 4pm | £7
- Vogue: A Conversation (Panel Discussion) | Sat 2 Nov | 4:30 – 7pm | Free (ticketed)
The Fi.ELD is supported by Esmée Fairbairn Foundation and Sadler’s Wells