On The Move – Online
East London Dance also has an amazing programme of FREE online dance classes for you!
Learn routines, make friends and perfect your moves from home. Dance with us and feel like the best possible you!
Sign-up at the bottom of this page to gain access to FREE weekly Zoom dance classes, activities, monthly group coaching sessions and the chance to win prizes.
Our programme aims to build resilience, confidence and dance skills. All you need is an internet connection and either a computer, tablet or smart-phone to take part from home.
For full information regarding the online activity we are offering and for answers to the most frequently asked questions, read our fact sheet.
Dance Classes this autumn 2020, will take place online via Zoom, Mondays to Thursdays after school starting on Monday 12 October. Sessions will include:
- Boys Only (ages 10-16) 4-5pm, Mondays 12 Oct – 14 Dec, all levels welcome
- On The Move (ages 9-13) 5-6pm, Mondays 12 Oct – 14 Dec, all levels welcome
- Guest Artist dance classes + Q&A (ages 10-16) 4-6pm, Tuesdays 13 Oct – 15 Dec, all levels welcome
- On The Move (ages 9-13) 4-5pm, Wednesdays 14 Oct – 16 Dec, all levels welcome
- On The Move (ages 13-16) 5-6pm, Wednesdays 14 Oct – 16 Dec, all levels welcome
- On The Move Dance Company (ages 9-16) 4-5pm Thursdays 15 Oct – 17 Dec, intermediate level
- East London Youth Dance Company (ages 13+) 5-6pm, Thursdays 15 Oct – 17 Dec, Invite Only
There will also be the opportunity for online coaching sessions.
Once you have signed up we will allocate you a class and send you all the info you need to join in the activity.
To sign up for our digital activity please complete the form at the bottom of this page, please note a parent / guardian / carer’s signature will be needed. If you have any further questions or need assistance completing the form, please contact us as follows:
email us at: email@example.com
or text us on: 07732 492408
If you wish to fill in this form on a mobile device we recommend you complete it here
Please note participants will not be able to take part in sessions until we have received a completed form.
On The Move Online is funded by HeadStart Newham, the Newham Enrichment Programme and supported by Sadler’s Wells.