Got some great moves but don’t have the platform to share your talent with the world?
East London Dance and Tony Adigun are giving you the chance to perform at Collabo’s 10th anniversary celebration!
Every year as part of Collabo a selection of artists are invited to create a performance to a single piece of music – allowing audiences to see how differently artists respond to the same music. This year we are giving everyone the chance to take part. All you have to do is choreograph, film and upload your interpretation of our 40 second track to Twitter or Instagram by 28 September.
It can be just you, or your whole crew, the sky’s the limit, just be as creative as you can! If we love what you do we’ll invite you to create and perform an extended version of your piece at Collabo on November 10, 11 or 12. We want you on board, so what are you waiting for? You’ve got 40 seconds to shine and we can’t wait to see what you can do!
How to enter:
- – Download the track directly from this page – click on the downward facing arrow icon just below the word Soundcloud (directly above)
- – Choreograph your awesome interpretation
- – Film it on your phone
- – Upload it to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #Collabo10Years by 28 September
Terms and Conditions:
- – The deadline for submission is 28 September 23.59pm BST
- – The competition is open to individuals and groups.
- – Tony Adigun and East London Dance will choose the winning entrants who will be contacted via direct message on Twitter or Instagram by Tuesday 4 October 2016.
- – Winning entrants will be required to create and perform a choreographic response to the full length soundtrack of 4.30 minutes
- – Winning entrants must be available to perform this choreographic response on Thursday 10, Friday 11 or Saturday 12 November from 7.30pm – 10.30pm as part of Collabo.
- – Winning entries must be available for tech and dress rehearsals on either 9, 10, 11 or 12 November (times to be confirmed).
- – Collabo takes place in Stratford Circus, Theatre Square, E15 1BX, London, UK.
- – This is an unpaid opportunity. Expenses cannot be covered.